Send payments instantly and securely to bank accounts. Follwing are the avaliable mode of Payouts :
1. Beneficiary Maintenance
Following API will allow users to ADD/DISABLE/MODIFY/ENABLE/VERIFY/TERMINATE the beneficiaries.
- This operation will create a new beneficiary.
- It is recommended to verify beneficiary after adding, modifying and before initiating a transaction to the beneficiary.
- To activate bank transfer bank account number and IFSC are mandatory.
- To activate UPI transfer payer address is mandatory.
- Following operation will modify an existing beneficiary in the database.
- User can modify following fields:
- For best experience verify the beneficiary after 5 mins of adding or modifing the beneficicary then initiate the transaction.
- Following operation will disable an existing beneficiary.
- The verify operation will be used to validate the data that is present in the database against the values sent in the API request.
- The validation will be done against Beneficiary records that are currently in Active / Approved state only. In case the validation request is made against a record that is not Approved or is Disabled the appropriate error will be returned.
- It is recommended that a verify call is made before a payment request is made.
- Following operation will enable an existing beneficiary.
- Following operation will terminate an existing active beneficiary.
- Following API is used to check balance present in merchant’s payout account.
- Following API is used to remit funds on the behalf of remitter.
- Following API is used to check the status of the payout transaction..